Sunday, November 27, 2011

subconscious clues


I love my subconscious. I've been looking for the name of a website which offers online movies. My memory did not want to remember its name. All it did remember was that there was a word that has something to do with movies, an x and a .to. My mind wandered about words like film, movie, picture, cinema, theatre ... without really finding the link. And then I suddenly had the urge of looking up if the original movies theathre in Cologne has its own app. And there I found myself looking for Metropolis KINO ... and there it was ... at last, the word I had been looking for just popped out from my fingers, and made it to my consciousness. Kinox.to ... that's the site.
Isn't it fascinating, how our brain is able to give us clues, while giving us the impression it's been us who have sorted it all out ? Brilliant !

No comments:

Post a Comment